Sunday 18 May 2014

I am a member of the Green Buttons team on UK Scrappers, and yesterday at the crop I managed to do this week's challenge! I am so pleased to have been able to do it as I don't always get the time to do them. I love digging through my piles of stash here at home and actually USING IT!!
Here it is:


I have used Liquitex acrylic paint through the Bubbles Tim Holtz layering stencil, I used white, blue, black and gold. I also brushed a bit of gesso over parts of it to fade it in areas where I felt I had gone a bit overboard with it.
We were using a sketch to do this layout, although as usual my layout has ended up quite different!
The red star was die cut from acetate using the Tim Holtz star die. Then I applied Smooch Glitz in Firecracker - as the acetate caused the smooch to pool, I had to do quite a few layers to build it up. Then I outlined it using a black Viva Decor Pearl Pen.
Other products used include:
Glitz Design Dance in Sunshine patterned paper
Marion Smith Design Nirvana - Family Record patterned paper
Bo Bunny Modern Miss patterned paper
Jenni Bowlin Studio bingo card
Studio Calico Atlantique wood veneer
Bella! Boutique chipboard buttons and heart
Little Yellow Bicycle Burlap star
Jillibean Soup baker's twine
BasicGrey envelope, rub ons and fabric tag
Kaisercraft alpha stickers
Simple Stories 24/7 alpha stickers
Tim Holtz adage ticket
MME Lost and Found 2 Breeze button

No comments:

Post a Comment