Monday 12 May 2014


Hello, welcome to The Mad Scrapper's blog! I think this will be a fun way to show you all what's happening in the store, and what products I am loving at the moment.

Here is a layout I completed this weekend, it has been inspired by a single page layout done by Sue Lui that really caught my eye.


I have used my all time favourite - Dusty Attic chipboard, and my new found love, Smooch Pearlised inks. The background has been gessoed randomly through a Kaisercraft bricks template, then sprayed over with Tattered Angels' Sun Sisters Glimmer Mist.
The Dusty Attic chipboard has had Goosebumps texture spray flicked onto it, then the Smooch Ink to colour it.
I cut out a circle from Grungepaper, layered them up and coloured them with Smooch ink too.
And of course I have used lots of lovely Green Tara flowers, as well as Dusty Attic blooms, Prima pearl swirls and fussy cut paper to finish it all off.

There are loads of techniques in this layout, and it took a while for me to complete, but I really enjoyed doing this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment