Sunday 12 October 2014

Hello bloggers, hope you have all had a good Sunday today. I have just completed a simple but fun layout for my kiddies class that will be held on the 15th October, and wanted to share it with you all here.

These photos were taken on a visit out to Australia 2 summers ago, and are of a new baby koala.
The papers are from Fancy Pants Design - the Oct 31st range - yes it is a halloween range, but see how versatile the reverse sides can be! I just love the colours and wanted to do a layout that wasn't halloweeny. 
The brads are from MME's Lost and Found 2 range, and these went perfectly with the colour scheme. The green brads are elements brads from American Crafts.
I used a sketch by Cheryl Bradbury - her books are fantastic and I thoroughly recommend them.
That's it, a simple layout so the kids will be able to manage it in the allotted time.

No comments:

Post a Comment